Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pacquiao VS Marquez: Latest News


The judges have awarded Manny Pacquiao a majority decision. Glenn Trowbridge (116-112) and Dave Moretti (115-113) scored it for Pacquiao. Robert Hoyle scored it 114-114.





Here is my personal round  by round unofficial talley.

Round 1: Pacquiao
Round 2: Even
Round 3: Marquez
Round 4: Even
Round 5: Marquez
Round 6: Pacquio
Round 7: Marquez
Round 8: Marquez
Round 9: Marquez
Round 10:  Marquez
Round 11:  Marquez
Round 12:  Marquez

This fight is a controversial decision that will surely gain a lot of criticism. Yes, it is a fact now that Manny Pacquiao won it by majority decision, but the much awaited knockout and all out war was not displayed. Which I think for the reason, “both fighters are true professional”, being careful and making sure none of their punches are wasted. That may be I think, the winning factor because Marquez thrown a lot of punches but not sufficient to outscore the much precise punches thrown by Pacquiao. I’m not a professional boxing analyst but surely I watched the fight closely and being articulate blow by blow”.  In the end, though this is now a closed book, I think it deserves to have one more fight. Me and the people I think are not satisfied with the spectacle displayed.

Much love and respect for both fighters.

Floyd Mayweather is next!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment